Owning a luxury apartment is a dream for most people. It is one of the many things that they strive to accomplish during their lifetime. Along with the several amenities that you receive, living in a luxury apartment has become a strong status symbol also. One thing that must be kept in mind is that not every apartment that you see is a luxury one. There are many factors that distinguish an ordinary apartment from a luxury one.
Here are some of the key points that will help you identify a luxury apartment:
- The Space- The factor of space is one of the key factors when it comes to luxury apartments. If you take the example of 3 BHK luxury flats for sale in Kochi, these flats can be called luxury flats only if they meet the space requirements. Each room of the apartment should have its own balcony and attached bathroom. If the apartment is either 1 BHK or 2 BHK then it cannot be called a luxury apartment. The basic setup of a decent luxury apartment comprises of a dining room, a large hall and a kitchen along with three bedrooms and washrooms. Some of the latest residential units of luxury flats include a store room and a servants’ room also.
- The Location- Every luxury property is often constructed in an area that is either at the centre of the city or near an important landmark or tourist spot. This is because all the residents of the luxury apartments are meant to get good connectivity across the entire city. The 3 BHK luxury flats in Cochin have access to wide roads that have less traffic.
- Distance between the Floor and Ceiling- The appropriate distance between the floor and the ceiling in a luxury apartment should be 12m. If the height is anything less than this, then in spite of all the amenities, the apartment cannot be called luxury.
- High Security- Good luxury apartments offer a very high security to all the residents. Armed security guards will be housed at all the entry and exit points. In addition to this, there will be electronic surveillance. All apartments for sale in Kochi offer a very tight security.
- Elevators- The elevators of the luxury apartments are not compact. They are quite spacious and have the capability to withstand large weights.
So, if you are looking forward to buy a luxury apartment, make sure that you check all these parameters. These aspects will help you distinguish a normal apartment from a luxury apartment. With new ideas and technologies, the type of luxury apartments that are being constructed and sold are getting better and better. They offer a very wide range of amenities and services with much better quality and ease of usage.